Skip to main content
Manta Suites at Tobago Dive Experience
Know Before You Go & Destination Info
- Wifi code is: htbNbeAH
- Bluetooth speakers for your suite are available upon request.
- We are trying to reduce our carbon footprint, please turn off the air conditioning unit when out of your room for extended periods of time. No need to leave it on as it cools very quickly, within 5 minutes.
- During the dry season, water supply can become an issue. Please be conscientious of your water consumption so we don’t run low.
- The tap water in Tobago is drinkable and quite good! If you prefer bottled water keep in mind that there is no recycling, so buy larger bottles if you can and bring a reusable water bottle.
- We provide water & snacks on the boat. If you have a reusable water bottle please refill it in the dive shop before heading out in the morning.
- Clean towels and sheets are always available. If you would like maid service just let us know, service is $15 US and require 24 hour notice.
- Please place your garbage in the bin by the curb, garbage pick up is daily. Garbage bags are in your suite along with basic cleaning supplies.
- Grocery stocking service is available with 48 hour notice prior to arrival. The service is $15 US plus cost of groceries. You can email a list in advance to email@example.com
- A small but well stocked mini grocery is located within walking distance in the village, as is a fruit & veggie stand.
- Restaurants nearby are Speyside Inn, Redman’s, Jemma’s Treehouse, Birdwatchers Nest & Skewers. Savory breakfast “pies”, the iconic doubles and roti’s can also be found, just ask us where & when to find them!
- Birdwatching, Rainforest, Waterfall & Island tours can be booked while you’re here. Just inquire with one of the staff.
- Hitting the duty free prior to leaving the US is always a good idea if you would like to buy alcohol. If transiting through Trinidad you may even buy it after clearing immigration, prior to customs. They have great deals on local and international rum and other spirits! No problem carrying it onto the Caribbean Airlines flight to Tobago.
- ATM’s cannot be found in Speyside, we can usually assist with changing US to TT here or you can exchange money at the airport, ATM’s are also available at the airport and about 30 minutes from Speyside.
- We accept US currency, local currency, credit cards and even PayPal.
- We have founded a local charity for the stray dogs and cats of Speyside and surrounding villages. All proceeds from our gift shop go to “Divers for Dogs”. You can also bring collars, leashes, dog food/water bowls, flea meds & shampoo for “the cause”.
- Your local contact info here for immigration is:
195 Windward Rd.
- Emergency contact for your family & friends is 1-800-261-1824 toll-free from N. America. 1-868-660-5268 or 1-868-660-4888